• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need help pls!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

tigers131

Registered
Hello all,

I am trying to get my WC setup going. I am having a little trouble on how to setup it up. I am using a DTek white water block, Mag3 pump, and a 86 Chevette HC. I going to be using a T-line instead of a res. How do i go about setting this up?

you could set it up something like this. good luck. you can also go pump>rad>cpu if its easier for you. also, put the t-line where it works out best, but i think the best place to have it would be right in front of the pumps intake.

also, see the sticky on mounting the whitewater.

Great! Thanks for the help zip! My waterblock is leaking from the gasket inside i think so i am trying to fix that atm.

leaking from inside? that sucks. did you take it apart (i did just for kicks)? make sure the 4 screws that hold it together are tight, i know mine where a little loose when i got it

Not sure if its leaking from inside or from one of the barbs. Couple of the barbs where loose, so i tightened them down and i have the system running agin and do not see any leaks from the block. I did not take it apart as i do not have an allen wrench. Ill keep running the system to make sure it does not leak anymore.

Zip22 how much hose did you use.....? it seems like not enough @ all tho b/c it looks as if your tube is pulling the block off

Back