• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Pics of my rig after the some changes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

UnL0GiC

Registered
Pics of my rig after some changes

Here's how it looks nowdays:
side_view.jpg

I added a digital water temp meter just to see how the water temp changes:
temp.jpg

Here's where i placed the probe:
temp_probe.jpg

And this is how my watercooling setup looked last time i posted it here (most comments i got where about the dust in my case :p )
As you can see there is no T-line here, i wanted as little resistance as possible and bleeded the system by keeping the hoose going to the pump inlett and the pump submerged until all air was gone. Then i simply hooked the hoose the pump still submerged. Although this metod got abit complicated when i added a waterblock on my GF4 so i decided to give up and go for the T-line and while i was at it install the temp probe seen above.
old1.jpg

And for all ya dustlovers, the dust is still inthere ;)

Last edited:
The core is from a ford fiesta late 70's or early 80's not sure excatly wich years they where manufactured. Normaly the hoose fittings are on the side but i plugged those and made new ones on top.

Btw on pic 3 look inside the hoose ;)

I would reroute the wires in that case..Run the IDE cables behind and up through the case behind main board..

That shroud looks pretty nice. Any idea how much it helped your temps? Good looking setup. Tubing does look a little short, like SK8 said.

Back