• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Blower REvision

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SK8

Blower REvision {56K WARNING}

Well just got my second blower in today and i love having 33c idle and 36c load , going from 35c idle and 41c load

newwc.jpg

twinturbo.jpg

Sorry about pix , i lost my photoshop disk :(

Last edited:
why yes they are the 85cfm blowers ,running @ 24v and are dead silent ! , i have quite a bit more of usps stuff kinda like my desk is coverd in stickers....

haha thats awesome, whats the size of those blowers? does the air go in both sides of the round part?
do ya have a link handy?

Jon

there quiet as can be! best investment ive made since getting w/c
i can take more pix if you need em

hey i used some of the boxes for shipping purposes , newegg rma. The funny thing is that i only orderd 25 boxes and i get random stuff now! </offtopic>
I would suggest everyone order a blower or 2 and a 24v psu

HOLY CRAP! why 4 of them uber blue , did u order 2 2a 24v psu's or do u allready have one , i havent tested @ 12v yet b/c my comp is dead silent! i surrounded the metal white cart with card board so now it cannot be heard from over 4ft away lol!

9mmCensor said:

85*4=340
340>300
Plus those are probly quiter.

I don't want to jack the thread... it was mainly an 'insider' comment to him =p.

However... my blower moves over 500 at nearly silent levels... 700 at 'normal' sound levels.

holy.. man, i still to one @ 12v, i'm happy
btw, nice work SK8, glad it's working nicly.

JFettig said:
haha thats awesome, whats the size of those blowers?
Jon
they are 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" x 4 1/4" with a 2x4" outlet and two ~80mm intakes. outlet has useful mounting holes, 3 on each of the 2" sides.

I could really use some noise comparisons with axial fans. IOW, the blower at 24V has about the same noise as a 120mm L1A (or whatever) at what V? Does the blower make the same kind of noise?

Also, I know that blowers can handle exhaust restriction better than axial fans, but what about on the intake?

Back