• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LAN WCing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@/2ct!<

Hey, stil gathering general info on watercooling, and just wanted to see what % went to Lans and took their water cooled cases with them, sorry if I posted 1 too many polls now, there seem to be a lot circulatin. OH, cant seem to find poll option, not where it normally is....., any help to add apoll for this (no privileges yet?)
Anyway, the questions would have been like this.
A: You have cleverly made an internal / external system in one piece with your computer case, hardly more difficult to move than any other air PC.
B: Your setup is quite vast, so you CAN go but need to carefully disconnect and reattach your many pieces when you arrive.
C: Even though your setup is internal, the fear/likelihood of your mobo cracking or springing a leak, you have to drain b4 you go and refill upon arrival.
D: You do not go to lans because of B or C.
E: You do not go to lans because you dont like them.

you're missing one
F: Your system is GOD LIKE, wouldn't leak even if it was shipped around the world in 3rd class mail and in thin paper packaging.

yep, no way, no how my computer would leak. AND i have had it shipped to LA once during my vacation.

PS u gotta ask a mod to put up a poll dude.

Back