• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Its all Here!! Finally!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Nice, look out for a black and decker RTX. I swapped my dremel for one of these and never looked back.

Kango said:
y do u want to go sears? try home depot or OSH orchard supply.

I have a friend who works there, so I can get everything cheaper. That is Sears Hardware

Last edited:
Why the hell are you posting here? Get to work & install that stuff! :D :D

Seriously, congrats & good luck w/ the setup.

I have a question....

I am going to have 10% anti-freeze and 90% distilled water. But umm, how do I know how much is 10%?

Take a measuring cup and measure out 1 cup of antifreeze and 9 cups of water. Voila you have 1/10 antifreeze/water mixture. If cups are to large use half cups... It doesnt matter what device you use, as long as it is the same size for both water and freeze

i'm a water cooling n00b so any veterans correct me if i'm wrong.

fill your system with water and run it to get all the air our of it. then
drain the system and measure how much water was needed to fill it.
take that number and multiply that by .1 (10%) the number you get is
how much anti-freeze you'll want to add.

HTH
rich

Clutch_Head said:
i'm a water cooling n00b so any veterans correct me if i'm wrong.

fill your system with water and run it to get all the air our of it. then
drain the system and measure how much water was needed to fill it.
take that number and multiply that by .1 (10%) the number you get is
how much anti-freeze you'll want to add.

HTH
rich

WOW so you only make just enough coolant? Man Anti-freeze is cheap..... i dont do that :p

just get a gallon of distilled water, then measure how many cups are in it. Then pour 10% of it out and fill it back up with antifreeze. Then you have about a 10/90 mix and you'll have extra if you ever need to refill it or take it apart.

Bobaroo,

Lap the WW before you install it. The finish on those D-tek WW blocks is terrible! Horribly uneven.

BTW, I have the exact same block as you :D Poly top and everything.

Cyrix_2k said:
Bobaroo,

Lap the WW before you install it. The finish on those D-tek WW blocks is terrible! Horribly uneven.

BTW, I have the exact same block as you :D Poly top and everything.

Heh, how is the block treating ya?

I have one of those big chieftec dragon cases, how do I get rid of the bottom hard drive cage to fit my rad?

There seem to be screws holding the platform in, but i am not sure what type

Ahh, everything is setup and it is now leak testing in my basement :)

Prestone Anti-Freeze is an awesome color!

Back