• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finally its built

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bigAL99

Registered
well finally its all done i found i didnt have enough room in the case so i added a box underneath still needs finishing off but shes running now i havent overclocked yet im got a 2600 in it at the mo thinking of putting a 1800 in.

p1180016.jpg

testing

p1290014.jpg

im using to 120 mm fans in a push pull set up i made the shrouds out of tupperware pots 49 p each :)

p1300002.jpg

im using ys tech 120 mm fans the only problem is they are pretty noisy so il be looking for some quieter ones soon

ive been running prime 95 plus 2 lots of folding@home for 60 mins temp 37

alan

2600 athlon xp abit NF7-s 512 crucial 2700 ddr ram , 80 gig maxtor h/drive 7200 rmp asus 5200 128 ddr mb video card
danderden rbx thermochill120-1 eiheim 1210 pump dangerden z-chipset video card cooler

Looking good!

Have you considered adding some Plexi sides to your box? If you used clear Plexi with blue frosting (and painted the wood black ;)) it would look really professional :)

I really like the shrouds too - the BIX (or Thermochill 120-1 in your case ;)) benefits from them just like any heatercore, and very few people who use it take the time to make them.

thanks for the comments. i plan to box in the pump n rad and varnish it, but i could paint it black and put plexi sides on it. the case does have sides for it i just hadnt put them on yet cause im still thinking of putting the 1800 in :D

alan

yeah, certainly continue the plexi theme into the box down there, maybe even go all plexi using some thick pieves as support memebers. that would be cool, all plexi...

mod on

Back