• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

danner mag 3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LTi

Registered
hey guys, new here so dont kill me for the stupid questions im going to ask u:)

well i have the hydor l30 pump, and it is loud as hell, dont want to keep up with it any more, so i decided money ill order a new pump, now im thinkin of gettin a danner mag 3 since i hear people here like it and i think the ehiem is too large

i have my l30 mounted on the back of the case under teh video card, will the mag 3 fit there?

any one have any links for good online stores that sell this pump?

i heard that you have to get special barbs to fit those, can some one direct me to where i can find those as well?

anything i should know/do before i get this pump installed?

and will it fit in the back of my case (chieftec case old alienware type cases) ?

thanks for your time

Welcome to the forums. You'll find the search button very useful for information. I recommend marine depot for a mag3. I've ordered there a couple times and I've been to the warehouse for pickups and they handle customers very well. You'll also find the dimensions of the pump there. Wc101 has an article that covers a common flaw/issue with the pump but a quick search on the forums will show more user experiences and what not. Good luck.

Back