• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P3 BIOS Hardware Monitor Problem with VCORE Voltages

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

awaysahmad4u

i have a Intel Celeron 1Ghz PC .. it ran quite fantasticaly during past 6 Months.. but now i am getting a problem from it..

when i turn on the PC after detecting Hard drvie a message appears saying HARDWARE MONITOR FOUND AN ERROR. ENTER POWER SETUP MENU FOR DETAILS.
and a message will be prompted saying "Pess F1 to continue, DEL to enter SETUP"

and here is Power Setup Menue and creating problem is written in Bold in VCORE Voltge

Power Setup Menu:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Hardware Monitor
---------------------------------------------------
MB Temperature: 33C/91F
CPU Temperature: 44C/111F
JTPWR Temperature: N/A

Chasis Fan Speed: N/A
CPU Fan Speed: 2300RPM (Edited: i think its ok now)
Power Fan Speed: N/A

VCORE Voltage: 1.65V
+3.3V Voltage: changes between 3.07v to 3.10v while in BIOS i think it should be 3.33v
+5V Voltage: 5.00V
+12V Voltage: 12.00V
-12V Voltage: -12.00V
---------------------------------------------------
Specifications:

the cpu is not overclocked ..
internal Clock speed: 1000MHz
Multiplier: 10.0(Locked)
FSB: 100/133

Motherboard ASUS TUSI-M, Socket 370, sis630/730 chipset
128MB SD RAM PC133
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually i bought this Pc One and a Half Year ago and i put Intel Celeron 1.1GHz Cpu in it, while in a situation a pin of

that cpu got broken about 6 months ago..then i bought the present Intel Cele 1GHz CPU.. initially ... well not initially but

through out the past 6 months.. now what the heck is its problem i am not sure..
help guyz before i got any serious problem..

Last edited:
......do you have an option for "Set-up bios default"? Maybe there is a setting wrong somewhere. Does your cpu fan really go 7600rpms :eek: .........

......the reason I ask is do you have your cpu HSF hooked into the mobo? If not, some machines you need to disable fan monitoring to get it to boot right.....

u mean p4 stock hsf? i thought its around 2300 rpm? urs is 7000++ :)

......have you tried flashing the bios? sometimes the bios get corrupted and a flash or a simple clear CMOS will resolve things. Did you change or add anything to the system before this started happening. Sorry, running out of ideas :( .......

ciku,
He said thats not the real rpm ;) ..........

Back