• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new water setup :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xcelerator

Watercooling story

I got my parts from Frozencpu.com

AMD64 RBX Waterblock
Black Ice Extreme Radiator
Hydor Seltz L30
Tygon Tubing
Bay Res with Frozencpu logo on it :)

1st: I had to cut tubing and plan how the way i want to put everything in my case....

2nd: Installed Res took alot of pressure....cuz really tight and tubing to the res......

3rd: Installed Radiator and tubed it fromt he res to the raddy....

4th: Pump and hooked up some more tubing....

5th: continued with the waterblock and hooked up the tubes to the pump and exit to the res

Last step.....test b4 u put anything in....

Pics will be up soon....

If u rush you will have the same problem as me......i almost ****ed my graphics card over....so yeah i would double check everything then you should be fine...The first time I hooked up my system was good...but my pump quit on me so I tried fixing the pump and I just had to remove the rubber stopper and everything is running strong......If you want lower noise......try to get rid of the bubbles in the resevoir...mine is alot quieter once i did that :) "Once you go water you will never go back" quoted from D3C0n :)

Current temps @ stock is 25c on idle and overclock with 2200Mhz @ 1.65vcore is 30c on load 29c and overclocked is at 34c...much better than air....the load temps are way better..

pics:
IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

IMG_0651.jpg

and so forth......

On two of my rigs I run a bayres, but I agree with SK8, I did the "t" line on my A64 rig. And I think that I will use a "t" from now on.

Great temps, did ya remove the IHS?

Does an RBX cover the entire Athlon64 heat spreader?

Be nice to see a better pic of the motherboard area.

Tubing would look better a bit shorter as well.

I have never used a bayres, how do you get the bubbles out of one? I just don't see how you could get your hands in their to work on it at all.

Back