• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

HeaterCore pics?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Slayer2003

Ok, this is an odd thing to ask, but......i guess its worth asking. I was searching around for some comparing pics of the chevette and caprice heater cores, n couldnt find anything to go by.

what i really need, is just pics of the heater cores so im absolutely positive on which one to get. I've heard that one of them hols 2 120mm fans, while the other only hols a single 80mm. which is which?

that, and i need to make sure i can fit them in my case :p

TIA

The chevette is the smaller of the 2 and will take a single 120mm fans on each side

The caprice is the larger and will take a pair of 120mm fans on each side

:)

Chevette Core

shroud1.JPG

ey, thanks guys.

damn, i really want the caprice, but i really need that top hdd tray in my antec :plooks like ima go with the chevette.

now, know where i can get a good looking one, thats resonably priced? :p

ALSOOO.........im on AutoZone's website, cause i was gonna pick up the caprice core right now for 17.99, but since im going for the chevette core i had to change the print thingy. WHY is the chevette core 26.whatever, and so much more expencive than the caprice that is double the size. ALSO made by the same company?

thas just it, i really need the top removeable hdd rack in my antec case, and if i went with the caprice id have to cut both of them out instead of just one with the chevette :( i dunno, im still lost so bad on what to get lol.

May wanna check my post that I started a week ago.......I found it very helpful myself & I'm expecting my water rig this Thursday, (unsure about tubing though as mcmaster has not told me anything). Click Me

-ºb§

Back