• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lanparty Pro875B ???s

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
How did you do the BIOS upgrade?

I installed RadarSync but it always fails to download the BIOS update. it also crashes a lot. This is through two OS installs. Memtest86 and Prime95 have been run for multiple days when I set it up, so it's no hardware issue.

I tried to find the BIOS on the web site to use with WinFlash, but couldn't find any that were right.

Also... how does one make an emergency BIOS recovery disk for this motherboard? I know if teh BIOS is fried it will ask for a disk to insert.. how do you make this?

Thanks... :)

PS, I do love this board... it screams at a 230 FSB for me.

iansmith said:
How did you do the BIOS upgrade?

I installed RadarSync but it always fails to download the BIOS update. it also crashes a lot. This is through two OS installs. Memtest86 and Prime95 have been run for multiple days when I set it up, so it's no hardware issue.

I tried to find the BIOS on the web site to use with WinFlash, but couldn't find any that were right.

Also... how does one make an emergency BIOS recovery disk for this motherboard? I know if teh BIOS is fried it will ask for a disk to insert.. how do you make this?

Thanks... :)

PS, I do love this board... it screams at a 230 FSB for me.

I made a boot floppy installed the dos executable for bios flashing in it along with the bin file and did it the old fashioned way. I also set bios to defaults (no o/c) prior to flashing.

Bios recovery disk is a dos formatted floppy with the bin file on it. I had the chance to do that also and it works.

Shad

iansmith said:
What do you name the file? Does it matter?

I just used the default file name it had when I downloaded it.

I don't know if it matters.

Shad

Angry_Games said:
sp-94 = yes without a problem =)

bios = i use the latest official from the website =)

301FSB 5:4 @ 3.66Ghz 8-4-4-3

Hi Angry,
What's your specs for that 301FSB OC on an LP875B?
CPU = ? (batch num)
RAM = ?

Thanks

Back