• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Swiftech MCW-20 P or R in stock somewhere??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ross

Senior Intel-lectual
I've looked all over the place, in the usual and not so usual online vendors, and can't seem to find anyone that has one of these NB blocks in stock, except in Canada. Of the two that have them there, one doesn't ship to the US and the other has checkout issues that won't put it through...

Does anyone have a vendor they use that happens to have these on hand? I have a Prescott on the way (well, supposedly) and would like to finally install a NB block at the same time it goes in (hopefully by Wed. or Thurs.)...

Any info is appreciated!

I'm in the same boat. I order my NB block about 1.5 months ago. Appearently Swiftech themselves are a little slow with production. I've looked there isn't anyone in the US that has the NB block in stock. I was told by the people I bought mine through (still waiting for it) that they should be getting some in stock in about a week. You might just want to order one now because I have a feeling they won't be around long.

Is that the only block that'll fit your chipset? If not, you might want to take a look at DTek's NB block, it's a pretty good design.

Thanks for the replies, but I got an email back from them saying that their US module isn't working, just use Canada and they will deduct applicable taxes and stuff before charging, so I did and it went through fine. It's Bigfoot computers BTW and after my purchase, they show 11 Ps available for sale ;)

They're about on par with US places. CAD pricing is on the site and after the conversion to USD, they're about $33.71 for the block.

pauldenton:
Hehe, from what I've read, Swiftech is probably the last on the list to stock them :) However doubtful that is, they apparently aren't anymore stocked than retailers...otherwise everyone would have them in stock.

johan:
No, there are others that will fit, but my other blocks are Swifty and I'd like to keep them all the same. I know there are better blocks out there, but I really liked how "clean" they are when installed....and though they aren't the best, they're not the worst either....

Thanks again for the replies...

Back