• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Temps for my new Barton 2500+

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

feyd83

Finally got a decent overclocking processor. I got an unlocked Barton in yesterday and it's been running at 217x11.5 with Prime95 and Folding@Home for 16 hours. I've got the Vcore at 1.95 and the hottest it has gotten is 47c, which is ~26 above ambient. I'm very happy with this for my WC'ing setup.

Can't wait to see how high my Barton will go with a more powerful pump and a 2-342 HC. The most I dared was 217x12 at 2 volts, rock solid. :D

Finally got some sinks on my Mofsets and the other chips around that area. May have to WC them eventually, they're pretty warm even with heatsinks. My southbridge heatsink is on the way. Hoping I can push a little more with this, and also once my AS5 has a chance to cure.

I've got the same CPU,

best is 220 x 12 @ 2 volts...

with an RBX I get 41c load, rest of my loop is in sig

May I ask where did you find an unlocked Barton? I am really interested in getting one as well.

Thanks.

I got the Barton off of someone in the classifieds. Actually, I posted my Vcore wrong. It's 1.9 volts. I got my radiator from sysfx, which I guess is out of business right now.

I've got an Iwaki MD-20RT on the way, along with a 2-342 HC. Can't wait to hook them up and see how much it improves my temps. :D

I got my Barton from newegg back in August....

good luck with the new stuff feyd

Back