• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Creizai WC Packages!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Creizai

Registered
I just got 2/3 Packages for my WC setup I ordered. Hopefully Friday the last package will come!

Well I'm a newbie So i just want to show ya what i got!

My 1/2 Clamps

Attachments

• 12od_rings_2.jpg
    12od_rings_2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 248
My ClearFlex60 1/2 OD tubing

Attachments

• clearflex60_12id.jpg
    clearflex60_12id.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 149
My Huge Dual 120mm Heatercore!
11'' high, 6'' wide, 2'' thick!

Attachments

• dual120mmheatercore_2.jpg
    dual120mmheatercore_2.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 191
My Fan Shraud (Dual 120mm Fans)

Attachments

• fanshraud.jpg
    fanshraud.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 167
My Maze 3 CPU Block

Attachments

• maze3_amd_block_1.jpg
    maze3_amd_block_1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 137
And my Red UV Dye

Attachments

• red_uv_dye_1.jpg
    red_uv_dye_1.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 179
Nice parts you get there dood, especially that heatercore :)
Congrats on the shroud it really looks professional make sure you use rubber gromets on that plexi cuz the fans will generate some vibration.
Another thing i prefer using metal hose-clamps with the screw-in method.
Nothing wrong with those plastic ones i just think the metal ones should be much more reliable.

Hope you got all the other stuff and setup a kick-*** watercooled setup :D

Thanks man! I'm pretty pumped about it right now, but i do want to get a northbridge block pretty bad... Prolly get a DangerDen Z-Block to spice things up a bit! Also my Fans, Pump, Pump switch, L.E.D's, and Res are coming friday! Hook it all together do a 24 hour leak test and cross my fingers! Also the Red UV dye is really ORANGE under a noen light (hehe i was scared it would be red)

ninety6 said:
Did you make that shroud yourself? It looks very professional :)

Nope I bought it when i got the rad, ha I htougth it was going to suck hardcore too, its worth every penny of the 9 $ Price tag!

Its a HeaterCore so its better than just normal Rad's, I bought it from Voyeurmods.com and it was 50$ Also bought the Shroud from Same place for 9$ Extra.

Back