• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

PICS of NEW Rig

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Sorry everyone posted this in the wrong spot ment to put it in Water Cooling. If a mod sees this could you please move it. Just so happy I finnaly got pics guess I got click happy.

Hello

Very good pictures. Very good lighting affects. trying to figure out what is at the botton of the case (front)... Where did you get this case? It looks very clean..

Daniel

I know its an antec case. Maybe the lanboy. Does look very nice. What type of coolant. I assume antifreexe but what mixture 50/50 or 75/25. Very nice job. I love that case too.

bpowder said:
Sorry everyone posted this in the wrong spot ment to put it in Water Cooling. If a mod sees this could you please move it.
*push*

I think its a Cooler master, Im also trying to fugure out whats the thing in the front bottom. But anyways it looks real good dude. Nice work!!! What kind of temps have you got with it.
TheNewGuy

Ok I was in hurry when i posted the pics. So now I have some time I will explain my system. The case is an antec p160. When I first saw I wanted to put the coolent behind the slits in the front some how. In the bottom of my case there is a hydor l30. It pumps the water up the right side slit in the front and goes all the way to the back into the radiator BIX. Then it comes out of the radiator and goes through the cpu block and then down the left side slit in the front. before it gets back to the pump there is a Y for a fill tube. The fill tube is the one going up the middle slot. The coolant is the green swiftech stuff and I have blue and uv lights in the case. The radiator fit perfectly behind the stock 120 (replaced with high flow sunnon) in the back of the case. The air is pulled in through the rad and there is a 120 on top that is exhausting. My temps ( in asus probe) are 20c idle 25c with prime tt running for hours. Its also kinda cold in my room since its in the basement and my cpu is still running stock volts. O and thanks for the move :)

It says antec on the bottom of the case...

I'm wondering if there is a black light in that system or not... the white lettering seems to really illuminate when the lights are off... very professional looking job there!

Edit:
Scratch that my question was answered while I posted :)

This was my first WC so I have nothing to compare the swiftech coolent too. I used one bottle and dumped it into a litter of water (thats what the bottle said to do). Then I filled my system. I had about 1/3 of the mix left so if I would of used less water for the mix I might of got it thicker but im happy with it the way it is. And I dont currently play any games that really stress my vid card. I usualy play planetside and its a cpu and ram killer thats why I built this machine. So until I see a nead to oc my card im not gonna bother with wcing it. Im gonna get a good air north bridge cooler also. I dont want to water cool it I heard to many people say its not worth it.

dude, that's super clean, very nice lighting and colors. i really like how you took your floppy out and how you can see into the case through it.

btw, how do you like your psu, i'm looking to get that one for my next project?

consider putting a mirror in the bottom of your case, it give a false sense of depth plus it just looks good

good job again,
mod on

The power supply is doing ok so far. Got pretty hot after 3 hours of prime tt though. Im getting ready to do a vdimm mod and realy push it so im thinking it might not make it dunno yet.

Umm, is your rad fan pushing air inside the case? Why don't you put it the other way and get an intake fan for the lower front?

Pretty good looking setup otherwise. Lots of lights. :D :D

I have never thought of putting mirrors in a case, I really like that idea. I might try that to increase the light and to make it look like there are more tubes than there are, just as long as I do a good job with the ugly PSU wires. Thanks for the great idea, Smirabi.

I was thinking of selling my case and getting that P160 with the side panel. Are you using the temp sensors at the top? How do you like the case? What size is the tubing? The pics make them look like they're 3/8" but it could just be my eyes...:(

Back