• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

About to buy a P4P800 Deluxe 2nd hand, what should I look out for

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Wam

As topic, is there anything that I need to be aware of like the latest revision or similar.

hmmm as long as all built-in stuff like raid, lan, sound, memory slots, cpu slot, etc... bios u can always update it by urself :) Gd luck!

What leads come in the box? e.g any serial ata lead etc?

:) it must be my english! lol

What kind of extra stuff apart from the motherboard comes with it. How many IDE leads and Serial ATA leads etc

i only got 3 ide cables, 2 sata cables and a floppy cable, nothing else... manual and cd-rom drivers of course :) thats it.

Thanks for that ciku. That sounds about right. I understand that the P4C comes with a little more stuff.

yeah but i think if u get the brand new one u get to have the wireless adapter.. they have that on sale package :)

On other area of concern is how many USB ports it has. I know it comes with 4 on the back but are there any back plates includes for the other 4 it supports?

Nope, ull have to get it byself, but like my case it has 2 infront so I used it :) there are 8 usb ports all in all.

It's a good job you look in this forum or I wouldn't have anybody to answer my questions! :)

I've got a really old beloved tower case so I have to see whether my Abit USB connectors will work in this Asus. Probably not. But thanks for all the info. I paid for the board now so I'm just waiting for delivery.

Back