• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

waterblock needed

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AkuraII

I need a waterblock for a p4 478 socket. Thats the last thing i dont have on my list. Thou the most important, but im looking for a nice waterblock 50$ or less if anyone has any recommendations im open for any ideas even for getting one custom made.

whitewater seemed very intresting to me, how different is it to install one of those. They have to inlets how would u run those if i only have a pump, core, and t line?

forget that last post that was a dumb question lol. However i did find the TC-4 Rev 2 for $25 along with the Spiral for the same price. Is spending 25$ justifiable(honestly) for the 25$ difference?

It depends on how much you value a few degrees... the TC-4 is a good block, but it's fairly easy to beat it in almost any system. You might only get an additional 45Mhz out of that $25... some people would GLADLY pay $25 for an extra 45Mhz (at this point, me). I would keep looking at the WW, mainly because you will eventually get to the point in your WC career that you want 'more' from your system and will want a new block. Why wait til then?

well since you put it that way lol. No seriously thou good point ill just pretend i never saw that price and continue my venture for a WW.

Yah thanks for all the help guys pics are a deff. when i get this thing setup. Anyone no a place to get a well priced WW?

Back