• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

ABIT IC7 – IC7-G – IC7 MAX3 ALL in one Modifications - The way to go!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WOW ......some darn great stuff there hipro .

Super job ;) :D

(a sticky for sure )

Awesome job bro Hipro! Your mod walkthrough is the best simple step by step I have ever seen.

I would like to try some of these mods but I want to start simple.

Could you recomend me 3 simple/easy ones that I could do to increase my OC? My current chip will do 3.9gig in a Vapo @ 260fsb.

I have the same chip running @ 240fsb @ 3.6gig on air. I won't be using Vapo anymore. But, I would like to try your 3 recommendations!!!!!!

Thanks bro, krag:thup: :thup:

Hipro, I am totally impressed. How in the world you ever figured all that out, I will never understand. But I must say that you make it sound and look so easy. I look at your pictures and then look at my mobo, and realize just how small all of these components are. Excellent work, and many thanks for sharing the information. -- Edward2

f012t12 said:
Would an IC7 max2 be able to support a northwood 400 FSB cpu?

That is really OT, but it support Northwood "A" 400FSB CPUs....

Last edited:
krag said:
Awesome job bro Hipro! Your mod walkthrough is the best simple step by step I have ever seen.

I would like to try some of these mods but I want to start simple.

Could you recomend me 3 simple/easy ones that I could do to increase my OC? My current chip will do 3.9gig in a Vapo @ 260fsb.

I have the same chip running @ 240fsb @ 3.6gig on air. I won't be using Vapo anymore. But, I would like to try your 3 recommendations!!!!!!

Thanks bro, krag:thup: :thup:

Thank you my friend........ :)

1. Vmem
2. VTT
3. VAGP

VAGP is very important as it seemed at last...... ;)

magnificent!!!!!! where did u get the prints? or did u just hand trace, figure out on your own? either way, this is an absolute wealth of information given to us for free.... thankyou...

f012t12 said:
Would an IC7 max2 be able to support a northwood 400 FSB cpu?

Yes, I had a C1 stepping 2.0A running in an IC7 for a while last spring. Was benching it at 3.4 gig even.

Back