• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

!st timer

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

mmelick

I would like to know if I am missing something here. I have an IC7-max3 w/P4c 2.6 W/ 2x512 Mushy 3200. Also Antec 4509 smart power in lian-li case w/ 4 fans and a stock heatsink/fan. My first build! I have begun to overclock and have currently got the fsb @235 for a clock of 3055. I have yet to find anything going unstable and am hesitant about going further w/out some more knowledge. Im told this is the place to go. Oh yeah my idle temp[s are @ 42c. I am told these mobo's read a little hot. Is this normal for this setup or am I missing something? LOVE YOUR FORUMS!!:eek:

Everything is looking pretty good so far. Make sure the PCI/AGP is set to "fix" and running at a default 33/66. Also, go to the advanced chipset menu below the RAM timings and set the last two GAT settings (at the bottom of the page) to disable.

Back