• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

White Water? Prices?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

CDL0012

Registered
Looking to buy the dtek water block, but the cheapest place I could find it was right off the dtek website for $49.99, which isn't a bad price at all, just except that I live on the east coast and they ship from the west, just makes the deal go sour. So anyone know where I can find this wb new for a cheaper price and from a reputable seller? Thanks!

CDL0012 said:
Looking to buy the dtek water block, but the cheapest place I could find it was right off the dtek website for $49.99, which isn't a bad price at all, just except that I live on the east coast and they ship from the west, just makes the deal go sour. So anyone know where I can find this wb new for a cheaper price and from a reputable seller? Thanks!
i believe Dtek are doing 10% off for orders over $100 atm if you were getting more than the block

Back