• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

logic cooling p4 adapter

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zip22

would i be able to use this to mount my d-tek whitewater? is it the type of plate that goes on top of the block, or is it like the dtek mounting plate?

you would think so, except i can't get mine to work. im looking for an alternative

I'm using one of them right now. I've used it on my Spiral and on another manufacturers waterblock without problem. If you tell me what isn't working, I may be able to help ya out.

if you look at the pic i have in the other post, on the asus board i am using now, the plate contacts a mofset. but even if i were to shave a gap for the mosfet, the long screws would contact some of the small pieces on the top of the motherboard. with the long screws in all the way, they still stick out more than the height of 1 washer, so i have to use a nut on either side of the board and i don't get proper contact. i had the same problem with my gigabyte board. i have contacted dtek, but they couldn't figure out anything to help me.

logic cooling replied to me with a pic and it is the type that goes on top of the block. they said that it has been tested with the whitewater, so if i can't figure anything out i might buy it

Back