• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Funny things roommates do

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MoreGooder

I purchased a gallon of distilled water yesterday. I looked all over the house for today and gave up. I have just found my distilled water dutifully tucked away IN THE REFRIGERATOR, placed there by my roommate. I never even thought to look there for the water. I found it when reaching for the mustard!

Wow, I thought this was going to be a bad story. Like..."he drank my antifreeze."

Yeah, drinking antifreeze would be a terrible thing to do. Thus, it's a good idea not to premix you're antifreeze and leave it in the same water container/jug. If you must premix it, do so in a container clearly and boldly marked "POISONOUS! DO NOT DRINK!", and of course, store all water cooling products out of reach of children.

I understand if a child drinks antifreeze, tragedy.
But if a grown person keeps drinking the stuff after the first grotesc drop hits your toungue then I think you should check out the Darwin Awards.

I have heard of people drinking antifreeze as a dare and not even get sick, also a good cure for it if it does happen is to drink alcohol, I guess it helps it get through the system.

Yeah, I keep my water down in the basement:p

Jon

Back