• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

n00b question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pphx459

Registered
Just ordered some dyelite but once put in water, does it change the color of the water or could you only see blue with a black light?

ok thanks, one more question, is it very noticeable when put against black light?

The more you put in, the brighter it will glow, and also the more you put in the more you will notice it with the UV lights off. Too much can make the water cloudy and reduce the amount of glow. If you have a reservoir, start with 2 or 3 drops, if not start with 1 or two, let the water circulate so it gets mixed in, add a drop every 60-90 secconds until the desired amount of glow is achieved. remember, 2 drops may be enough!

Best of luck,
-Iron Hawk

Beware Dyelite STAINS! I picked up some Napa Radiator Tracer fluid, the stuff is brown! but when dropped in water BOOM instantly turnes bright green and i used 2 drops and OMG. I use a lil bit of water too since i have dual heatercores and about 10ft of hose :X

Back