• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A+ for GrimReality!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Balrog

Nice job Grim! I hadn't check our memory scores post recently, I just noticed your updates - Congrats! Some nice info and scores there. Guess I've gotta get my butt in gear and finish off my results. Come on people, lets get some new folks posting their results here!

Regards, Balrog

Thanks, I had some free time this weekend so I tryed a few different settings. 218x11.5 is as high as I can go at 1.85 vcore so I guess I'm done for now. Runs nice and stable and cool.(34 degrees) By the way, 8-3-3-2.5 benchs better for me than 11-3-3-2.5 or 6-3-3-2.5.

Hey Grim!

tRAS 8 better than tRAS 6 & 11, thats a new one!

You're the second one thats settled in @218FSB, I'm still running 220, guess I'll have to drop down and see what I can manage @218.

Regards, Balrog

I can do 11x220 all day, but of coarse 11.5x218 is faster.;) As soon as I get a backup cpu I'll turn up the voltage and see what this thing will do. I can't afford to cook this one without a spare.

Hey Grim!
You might want to try one of those Mobile Barton 2500s that seem to be popular these days, lots of 2.4-2.5Ghz on air being reported. I saw the first report that the XP1800+ JIUHB DLT3C 0350s that www.excaliberpc.com are selling for $65.00 are unlocked. I'm waiting to see if anyone else reports this as they've had them for a couple of weeks and haven't sold out yet and last I knew anything after 0347 was definitely locked other than the odd CPU or 2.

Regards, Balrog

GrimReality said:
Thanks, I had some free time this weekend so I tryed a few different settings. 218x11.5 is as high as I can go at 1.85 vcore so I guess I'm done for now. Runs nice and stable and cool.(34 degrees) By the way, 8-3-3-2.5 benchs better for me than 11-3-3-2.5 or 6-3-3-2.5.

Nice job Grim. :attn: 2.5GHz is nice to see coming from the AN35N. I'm shootin' for 222FSB @8-3-3-2.5
I've still gotta run memtest and prime but I think she'll hold. :) Who am I kidding right? 220FSB is hanging by a thread as is.;)

Last edited:
Back