• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Angry @ Angry_games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TitanAE2024

Registered
Dear Angry_Games
I purchased your new LanParty 875ProB motherboard about a month and still cant solve this problem(or get you to respond), it looks great but heres the deal.
i have a P4 3.0GHz 800 Fsb In the Lanparty 875PROB motherboard
500w powersupply
1 gig of corisair ddr400 pc3200 memory
2-80 gig maxtor sata hdd striped
Radeon 9800 Pro 128 meg
Memorx 52x24x52 Cd drive
Emprex 4x2.4x4 +-/r +-/rw dvd drive
i have actually sent your technical support an email about this and i have recieved no reply in 3 weeks so far( i sent it twice).
ok i go into the Advanced BIOS Features and change the column (right above what devices to boot first)to ICH5R, the i go into
Integrated Peripherals and change the SATA from disabled to raid, i then save and exit cmos, i start it up and press cntrl+i and set up a raid-0 array with the hard drives and then exit that and continue to start loading windows , i press F6 and load the HPT3xx ATA driver(XP) , and the SATA integrated drivers i install that part and partion the hard drive... ect.and load the NTFS system. when i boot off the hard drive to finish the installation (the part where you have to enter the product id and contact info) at any random time in the installation whether in
the windows XP pro logo loading screen or 6 min left in the installation it will randomly restart and sometimes display the messages PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA or IQRL_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL
in otherwords it wont load the operating system at all.
i have changed out the memory a couple of times, exchanged the hard drives and even gone as far as to exchange the motherboard. at microsoft they say this is probly a memory error even though my memtest prgm says its ok and since i have changed almost everything out i am stumped can you tell me whats going on?(If you dont mind either try responding to your other customers sending you technical emails). My cpu is not overheating and its not overclocked
if anyone else can solve my problem let me know pls
Thank you

Dear Angry_Games
i want to thank you for your help and support i took my computer to a diagnostics center and found out it wanst the memory,hard drives, motherboard, software, cd drives, or the graphics card, as it turns out i had a bad processor thanks again for you continued support and sorry bout the grief i gave you ive had a bad week
Thanks again

Angry games is dead. He fell off the face of the Earth about 4 weeks ago, and no one has heard form him since. Maybe he got "downsized."

Actually, I have been in contact with Travis (Angry Games) and he has helped me on a few things. Apparently there was some sort of disagreement with something being done here at the OC forums, but he can still be found at http://www.intelforums.net in the DFI subsection. He is a pretty active poster there, and even moreso at the AMD forums. His email still works though, the one he put in his sig. Good luck.

Back