• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

How do you completely eliminate bubbles?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pntgrd

I have been playing around trying different materials and things to silence my pump. While doing this I noticed on the line that runs from my rad to my pump a little stream of bubbles. It actually looks like something in the rad is causing some turbulence. I have spent the entire night trying to rid mysekf of it, but cannot. I have layed the case every way but upside down. Drained and refilled twice. Tried putting the rad lines on opposite barbs. I even took the rad out and turned it every which way but loose. It looks like say if you were putting something in the stream to see how the current flows. It is not enough to make the pump sound like it does when you first start it up after a fill and there are alot of bubbles. I am new to this, is a small amount of air in the lines normal. This one line is the only one that seems to have any air.

Just let the setup run overnight without messing with it. If your T-Line or res is either right before the pump or at the highest point in your system, they should bleed out eventually. Just one of those things that takes a bit of time. :)

Thanks, that did it. I had taken the loop apart and re-inserted a vga bloc the night before. I thought I had let it run to where all the air was gone then. This bit must have hid somewhere to come out and play later.

Make sure to tip the setup in all directons that way you get any stuck bubbles out. It helps against one breaking lose later and messing up your flow. Have fun.

Back