• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I find this weird?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Cow2kie

I cant get bios to post over 237. Anything over that and it makes me reset cmos. But, I can use the nvidia tool to up the fsb in windows and I can up it to 250 and be stable. (250x9) Any suggestions ppl that are more familiar w/ dfi.

the page I saw w/ bios's on it only had like 3 different ones to choose from.

that beta bios there works like a charm for me can now post whatever i want in bios as long as its stable of course :)

Excellent. I used the 1-31 beta bios for the ultra infinity and it works great also. After updating and checking to make sure everything is well, I booted up at 240*10 no problem. I tried everything i could to boot up at 240 before and nothing worked. Testing in progress.....:D

julianba said:
Awwww shiet. I can't wait to see what you do with that :attn:

I have it at 2.76ghz right now (240x11.5) but I need to figure out why im not getting good contact. Cause my temps are like 39c, when they should be in the negatives?! Im hoping if I can get my temps right. To say atleast -10c Hopefully I can get 2.9-3 out of it

Back