• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where can i get the uber 1007 bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I don't think there's an official one made by Asus. Isn't the Uber 1007 BIOS like the Omega drivers in the respect that someone takes the original and just modifies it?

the uber is NOT an official ASUS bios, it's an altered ASUS bios w/ options opened that ASUS hid from us, don't get excited when you see the Chipset Voltage, changing the value does absolutely, positively nothing.

Per bios readme file:

OPtions in this Uber bios release

1) This revision has more Q-fan options to select.
2) There are also more options for the UART2 connector like 'smart card' and 'ASKIR'.
3) Also the AUTO mode for the printer port IO/IRQ allocation has been made selectable.
4) S3(STR) is now selectable for option 'ACPI Suspend to RAM'.
5) Additional Power On By PS/2 Keyboard/Power On By PS/2 Mouse options are available.
6) DDR Reference Voltage selection choices now range from 2.6V - 2.9V.
7) AGP VDDQ Voltage selection choices now range from 1.5v - 1.8V.
8) CHIP Voltage Control selection choices now range from 1.6V - 1.9V

Flash this like you would the normal Asus supplied bios.

Here is a list of what I re-enable that Asus have hidden form the users.

Legacy Diskette
Video
CHIP Voltage Control
OnChip IDE Channel
Primary Master
Primary Slave
Primary Master
Primary Slave
OnChip IDE Channel
Secondary Master
Secondary Slave
Secondary Master
Secondary Slave
IDE Prefetch Mode
IDE HDD Block Mode
ACPI function
Power Management
HDD Power Down
Reset Configuration
MPS Version Control
Small Logo(EPA)
Machine MAC(NV)
MAC(NV) Address
KB Power ON Pass
Hot Key Power ON
UR2 Duplex Mode

might i point out again, changing the chipset voltage will do nothing, if you want more voltage through the chipset(for higher fsb is why most ppl do it, though i'm skeptical), anyway, fi you want more voltage through the chipset you'll have to do a volt mod

many, including myself, have tested it w/ a multimeter

Back