• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Fan's for WC sys?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Groundfury

Registered
I am using a caprice HC and i was thinking about these fan's Link i need 2 to 4 of them and im using a doc5, are they any good for WC rig's or is there something else i sould be looking to use?

Ya I'd go with a lower noise fan because you won't need to push as much air around anyways. Panaflo, sunon and evercool brands come to mind.

That review on that blower looked like the way I have to go, even if it involves a lot of cutting and creative mounting, it will be worth it to have one 25 db fan cooling my whole system, minus the PSU of course. It has two fans on it(Antec 430W). I would strongly suggest a blower after reading that review.

so how many of them blower i need 2? :) I'm using a server case so i have some room to work with. I'm cooling my cpu and video card

I've used both Delta WFB1212M and Evercool Aluminum fans. both are silent at 7 volts. I've always like the thought of using blowers, but they are hard to mod INTO a case. Korndog did a good job, but I personally prefer to have all fans, shrouds, heatercores inside my case, not hanging off the outside.

Back