• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What is the least expensive bh-6 3200 memory?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
anybody pls answer this topic coz i want to get one also hehehe

hmm will try, although i already bought same ram i have but 2x512 :(

Hrm.. They don't say what kind of chips they are, but they definetly don't look like normal TSOP chips. How are they doing?

my sig are my current settings.. 48 hours prime stable :) here is link the from the manufacturer :) i wanted to get pc3500 but i heard its just a oc'ed pc3200 so i sticked with pc3200.

yup, thanx.. but i wonder i have read and it looks like pc3200 is better than pc3500... y?

I don't see why it would be better, but if they're using the same chips they should be as good as eachother. If they do use the same chips, the 3200 would be better because it's cheaper.

check out every bb,cc etc in your area, if u get lucky you'll fiind some pc2700 kingston valuram with bh6 chips. Or u can buy the pc3200 222 special from mushkin for about 180.00 for 2x256. the first choice is a lot more cheaper!

Ah. So its kingston valueram...
Well, what i want to do is to break 2.7 with an mobile barton. I'm gonna have water cooling. My only question is, will the valueram keep up?

Back