• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

1" to 1/2" barbs

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Hmm on second thought how about this pump? Much better flow rates.

*edit* Yeah that iwaki is pretty interesting, I'm looking for better flow rates and fairly high pressure. I'm looking to watercool 2 computers with 1 pump and a huge rad.

Last edited:
what is this pump for??? if you explain why you need such a huge pump, you might get some better feedback

I'm thinking of using either 4 full length heater cores or a car radiator so how much heat is put in the water really doesn't matter. Eventually I want this setup to cool 2 amd rigs with a radeon 9800xt card in each box both cpu and vid cards will be pelt cooled. I've kinda sorta maybe got the power supply problem under control. still looking for a power supply that does around 100 amps at 12-14 volts otherwise i'll be using 4 25 amp power supplies. I may end up chilling the water on this setup too.

if you want a good quality pump, go for an iwaki. im not positive, but i don't think you're going to be able to get a good, reliable pump from that website. sounds like a huge setup though, good luck

I've used the types of pump in the link, (was more like the one in the second link). It was for supplying domestic water from a well. this type of pump is noisy, gets hot and will create far to much pressure for a pc water cooling circuit.

The one I used had no trouble getting the pressure vessel up to the 75 PSI cut off........... also I don't think they are intended for continuous duty either...

Back