• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

good starter set

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

capmuffin

ok i am going with WC because its silent (50 DBA right now) more efficient and.heh its wet..my comp runs stable at 2.45 ghz with an slk800 and smart fan (2500 barton unlocked)....but i hafta keep my window open. its mad cold.i might put the radiator outside and than drill holes threw winder and run lines like that.to keep it mad cold.but i need a pump for CPU (dangerden maze4) and maybe the DD gpu cooling.(most likely going in) i will start with just cpu first.just to "get my feet wet" :D ok yeah i need a pump i was thinking the swiftec 300 somtin.or the eniem pump that everyone uses,this will be an external job becuase only a mid tower case(ill mod whateva) i was thinking the space between mobo and hd rank thing i would drill two holes and make like things for the tubes to go threw...any ideas/help

oh yeah 512 pc3200 corsair XMS ram and a radeon 9600xt sata raptor going in after WC 80 gig 8 mb now....i will up 2 1 gb maybe 2x256 now at 11-3-2-2

An Eheim 1250 or Swiftech MCP600 would work for you. If you're going to put it outside you'll have some tubing distance to cover too so a slightly bigger pump than normal might be in order.

Back