• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Spir@l or TC4?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

@md0Cer

Ok, It seems I have chagned my mind. My origional thread was this, http://www.ocforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=270411

Asking about either a Maze 4 or a TC4Rev2. Now I am wondering if I should go with the Spir@l or the TC4Rev2. I have heard alot of people saying they are happy with the Spir@l and I have heard alot of people saying they are happy with the TC4. Descisions decisions! ARHG

Anyways, any help would be apreciated thanks.

-0cer

I really don't know which would be better. But since the TC4 was made AFTER the Spiral, I'd guess it would have better performance. Looks like it to me too, but looks don't count for much compared to hard numbers.

I really liked my TC-4, it is a really good block for a cross flow type. Too bad I like to use it as a paper weight or I would think about selling it off. :)

TC-4 might be a little better. I've been very happy with my Spir@l for more than a year, though.

Isn't the Spir@l block less restrictive than the TC-4? I would think this because of the right angles of the TC-4 while the Spir@l has lesser angles.

Well, I am going to get a relatively powerful pump, and it is going to be just for this block. (at the moment). So restrictiveness shouldn't be that much of a problem, but I think TC4 it is becuase sandman said it is easier to insulate. I have no clue how but I will take his word for it. I am going subzero with the water temps.

Thanks everyone
Cheers!
-0cer
:cool:

Back