• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

one of the overclocking god's of motherboards

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Caviman2201

I can't say enough nice things about the DFI NFII Ultra Infinity... I'm currently running stable at 230x10 on my 2800+ Barton... I am running a single stick of 512M Kingston HyperX PC4000 and so far, I'm running rediculously fast and stable... HIGHLY RECCOMEND!

To bad these boards weren't around a year ago when I bought my NF7.

I don't think Im going to upgrade MBs again. This socket A thing is almost over. What a life it had.

I can remember my first socket A board- an amd 761: one of the first to use ddr ram.

I made the mistake of ordering a nf7-s last Saturday now I wish I could return it for the DFI.

hrmmmm.....mistake......you know that the nf7-s performs better on 3dmarks then the dfi right?.......also costs just a tidbit less $$$ .....I am not saying the DFI is not great but I would never say an nf7-anything is a mistake.......by the way did they fix the agp issue with the DFI mobos?

After much research I have now discovered that the DFI NFII Board has 4 SATA, Gigabit Ethernet and all the other cool stuff..Thanks for the help!

the infinity does not have the gigabit network. Only the lan party. It does have 4 x sata with raid option. Not sure if all 4 are raid able tho :S. I'm currently saving for 2 raptors :D. I can run my board at 230+mhz. Ive stuck it back down to 200 for more cpu mhz. 2,500mhz from a 1700 xp. If this is stable then Ill find the sweep spot between FSB & CPU.

Infinity is defo a great board, slightly better than the nfs if only for the extra 2 SATA ports and a hell of a lot better than my old RIP 8rda+

Ecks

Back