• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

P4C800-E Delux not working

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

acidburn2019

Registered
I have been overclocking my computer for about a month and a half now and all of a sudden my motherboard just won't work. It was fine no high temperatures but the other day my computer froze and when it rebooted i couldn't see anything on the screen. No matter how many times I reboot nothing shows up on the screen. I have tried a different psu, and the video card works in another computer. So my only thought is my motherboard is fried. Does anyone know of anything else I can check for that could be causing an issue or how I can know for sure the motherboard is broke.

Yes, I was overclocking my p4 2.0a to about 2.7. It was running fine until just one day it completely stopped working. Could it possibly be the processor then? I can't even see the bios screen on my monitor.

Back