• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit NF7, Need help installing front Mic

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vasto

Registered
I recently bought the Abit NF7, and the Antec Super Lanboy. On the Super Lanboy, there are front Mic and Headset acess things. I looked at both instruction manuals, and they seem to conflict. I would of gone with what the MOBO manual said, but the case doesn't have all the wires it mentions. Does anyone know how to install the Mic and Audio Front things?

Try to match them as close as you can to those markings of the instruction book. I have a case with all those front audio things too, but my motherboard is asrock. The markings on the wires and the markings on the instructions booklet doesn't match, but I got it close enough to work. I'm not sure about hte mic toagh, I haven't tested that one yet.

Alot of the cases I've been seeing w/ the mic ports, just have regular 1/8" audio plug connectors. I dunno if you suppose to go out the back of your case and then plug them into the back of your sound card or wha.

Back