• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is this board a good board

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Most of the reviews say so. The Delta-L is basically a stripped-down version of this board and I've used it to build 7 systems in the last 3 months and they're all flawless. Be aware, however that you'll be limited to 1.8 on the Vcore. If you want to push your overclocking limits, you'll be frustrated with this board.

it's got a lot of extras but the oc'ing is so-so w/msi...but i've read others doing quite well with the delta-l's...if you're set on msi, this ain't a bad choice at all but you may wanna take a look at the abit nf-7s or the dfi lan party ultra b.....

Jarhead7236 said:
it's got a lot of extras but the oc'ing is so-so w/msi...but i've read others doing quite well with the delta-l's...if you're set on msi, this ain't a bad choice at all but you may wanna take a look at the abit nf-7s or the dfi lan party ultra b.....

Right. It's a middle of the road board as far as overclocking is concerned due to the vcore limitation. You can see from my sig, however, that it can do a fairly respectable oc nontheless. The board is rock-solid stable at these settings, BTW;

In terms of the modded bios, Stvwndr219e, I really don't know. The very idea of a modded bios kinda gives me the heebe jeebies; I'd hate to waste an otherwise perfectly good motherboard...

Back