• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

DFI ultra Infinity mobo problems

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

obyz21

Registered
Got this mobo in Friday and it has been a struggle getting it going.
Installed in place of my epox mobo. Getting through the XP installation was a pain, but got through it. Now this thing acts up while overclocking it. Ill get to 200 on the front side bus. Runs all tests, play games, etc. does fine. Turn it off for awhile. Come back later won't boot up. Not only won't boot, when you clear the cmos, take the battery out and let sit for a while it will start. When you change the fsb and save the bios and restart the start up screen shows the cpu as either a 1500+,1700+, 1900+ depending on which multiplier you have selected even though the fsb is set to 200. It just doesn't calculate.
Thanks for your help.

I have the same problem. I turn off power supply for 1 min turn back on and reboot it works for me. When I set mine a 230x10 it reads 2300 and at 166x12.5 2800+

Back