• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

asus p4c800-e Deluxe win2k3

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Angelo

Registered
where you set agp to 4x in bios :p feel like a idiot but can't find it for this mobo i thought it was same place as old one lol

well windows 2003 won't let you do that if you used it you'd know that the ati smartguart doesn't display

Sorry, just trying to help. There are freeware / shareware programs that can be used, though I've never used the AGP settings on the ones I've used. PowerStrip is a great video tool. I use it for OCing, but it has more features than I know how to use. I'll have to check if it has a way to set AGP speeds. If you've already tried this or it doesn't work for your OS, then you may have better luck in the video forums.

EDIT: PowerStrip can be used to change AGP speeds. Works on my system (WinXP), and since the prog is OS-independant it should work on yours. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
8x is not selectable in win2k3 but the agp clock speed is still 8x lmao a ati bug?

Back