• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

will my heatsink fit on DFI infinity ultra

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This is from there. That is the best I can do. I think it will fit.

The MCX462-V™ heatsink snaps onto the socket retention tabs, and does not require removal of the motherboard. Tension onto the processor per AMD® specifications is then applied by loosening two compression springs.

Processor Compatibility: all AMD® Duron®, Athlon® XP & MP with no frequency limitations (lower or upper).
Motherboard compatibility: all(*) AMD™ compliant motherboards using socket 462. The MCX462-V heatsink fits entirely into AMD's height restriction areas.

(*) There is a "free for all" area located at each corner of the socket, which may in some motherboards be occupied by tall capacitors. Maximum capacitor height clearance afforded by the heatsink in such area is .600" (15.3mm). Please consult with your motherboard vendor to verify compatibility.

Back