• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

k7n2 delta l

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cunni

Registered
please help when i try to adjust the vcore pc wont boot even when im running defaults is there something im missing

hi thanks for the reply just normal increments of 25 if i adjust it to anything other than hw it wont boot ive never came up against anyhing like it beefore even though ive adjusted vcore in just about every board i have had

yeah been trying to adjust multi aswell dont understand it thought it could be psu but i hope not ive got a 550 in this has got me stumped theres no jumpers on the board i have to set s there (grasping at straws :)

hi i managed to get my vcore up a little today i had to start at 1.60 then work my way up i was probably being to greedy the usual got 1.7 ill try again in a mo after this and ill post my result thanks for the info

when you're on it...

I've a similar problem, i should not change my vcore, everytime i do it, my system hangs. It's already enough if i change it from hw to 1.5 or 1.45 what is lowest.. so the original or at least not very high vcore. When i adjust it higher it crashes earlier till i can't even go into bios to change it anymore. Have to clear cmos, but therefore i have to switch the powersupply off or pull the cable.

if you're interested my PSU : 3.3V = 35A ; 5V = 36A ; 12V = 15A it's a HEC 400 W
VGA is a Radeon 9500 Pro
2 Hdds thats all .... temps are about 50°C
running cpu @ 182 X 11, anymore FSB and it won't boot, that's why i need more vcore...

/e it's not the temp, it won't rise when it's running with a different Vcore than hw, but then suddenly the system reboots... :(

Last edited:
the temp is under seti... bios just updated to 5.6 .. the newest found by live update... board is the k7n2 delta L

temp is from MBM5 winbond2 sensor.. was the highest temp measured... so i chose this one :)

Last edited:
I have the same board and the same problem. Latest Bios and all. I haven't been able to REALLY OC my system because of the VCORE and multipliers making the board not post. I thought it might be my RAM, which is only PC2100, but I now see that it's not.

What error code is displayed when it hangs on booting?
i mean the 4 LED thing... mine is either cpu or ram defect, but i know that my ram is fine, so i already thought about an exchange of the cpu, but if you really have the same problem... it's the mobo...
my problem is: most of my friends have ecs / asrock and so boards...

there is no point running the chip set at any setting other than

ddr/fsb 1.1

to overclock your set up N1vek215

you would really need to

1 get some faster pc 3200 ram

2 wire trick your cpu and try for 9 or 10 or 111 x 200

This board seems like more trouble than it's worth. I'm already on my third that "stopped working" after normal use. I thought it was supposed to support things such as this?

I have two of these boards. They arent the best apples in the nf2 basket. But with a willing cpu and ram they will run out well. The lack of voltage tweaks and holes in the board to mount advanced sinks and blocks is a real bummer. Ive got a 2500 on one with a exos @ 2508 / 228 x 11. 100% load 46c @ 1.80v and all software reports that @ 1.92v underload. So i know for sure one can crank the voltage up. As for cpu multi. Ive never been able to change them and get stable on my unlocked 1700. ( 2500 is locked ). If I had it to do over i would get a abit. Hope it works out

psy

Back