• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

do not use the new ga-7n400-l1 bios F8

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I updated from F7 hour a go and I had some problems booting...
Updated BIOS all ok...restart/blank screen ..no post..no beeb..nothing,uhh bad me thinks!
Turn off (nothing else to do) ,turnion and press insert,and it booted but when it came to detecting my drives hanged!

I turned it off and pull the batery out for a minut and it worked!

Later I read somewhere that u should power off (f10) after updating BIOS from q-flash and never let it reboot,maybe that was the problem in my case,anywayz evrythnig works ok for now 2500@3200 11X200 ,except Wcpuid and MBM5 report my FSB as 199.20 resulting in 2191.23MHz!

Cheers...

When i see a update , i first down load it to my D: then i restart. lower my CPU back to stock speed and everything else. then start back up. bring up gigabyte bios, then back up my curent bios. then install the new run it restarts i test out how it works. restart and up my FSB back to 188 and then go from there

Back