• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone use FlashMenu with AI7?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

batboy

Senior Moment
The FlashMenu program comes on the Install CD, but the BIOS updates on the Abit website say to use AWDFLASH. I've used FlashMenu several times with my IC7's now and I love it.

I did some research and Abit says it's ok to use FlashMenu, so I did and it works just fine... no problem.

I did and that one wouldnt work so I uninstalled from Add,remove then went and d/l the uguru 118.exe proggy and still it doesnt work. I am kind of used to using the bios to adjust my settings anyway so its not really that big of a deal for me but I was just curious as to how many others were having trouble with it.

As far as Flash Menu goes I downloaded and installed the new 1.32 version of it and it installed in a different directory so I manually removed the old one from the uguru folder and moved the new version into it so it now launches from the guru icon.

Back