• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Looking for 7N400-L Volt Mods!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dropline

Anyone know of any VMod links for Giga-Byte 7N400-L?

I have looked everwhere and even used search and google. I am mostly looking for VDimm but VCore will follow behind soon also.

Thanks,

you looking to up your Vcore more than the +5%, +7.5%, and +10% or its someting like that. i should know i just looked at it. and i know the VDimm is +.1 and +.2 tons of options there.

im a +7.5 Vcore and +.2 VDimm

if you find any or i find any or someone find any post them here. id like to have more options it posible

I blew out one board trying, so may just put my Giga-Byte in there and get a DFI LanParty UII-B.

I know there are issues when Softmoding the Volts so maybe this is Hardware related and not going to let it happen.

not 100% sure but how I am starting to feel.

I gotta say in all the time Ive been involved in giagbyte mb forums, I have not yet seen any information indication volt modding of any of the giga boards, not even in some of the more extreme overclocking forums:( I just dont think thats gonna happen.

Laterz,
3sixes -aka-dafanman:cool:

Thank you 3sixes ive never seen anything either. im pertty happy from my oc so far. and i still got alil Vcore to add. plus better ram to get. so i should be set for some more oc'ing with out uping my Vcore. i just upped it for the speed im at

Take Care

Back