• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

beta bios

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

gmoney

Registered
where can i get a "beta-bios". i went to the dfi website and the latest bios update they had some time in november.

The beta bios are great for advanced settings and overclocking. I couldnt do anything with the stock 10/15 but I'm at 10x240 with the 1/31. It also adds fixed AGP latency which will help with any unusually low 3D mark scores. Also, there's the CPC option (which is a staple for a lot of people in their overclocks). Make sure you stay away from the ALPHA bios's now. They've been known to kill a board or two. With the 12/31-1/31 you cant go wrong; some like the 12/18, too!

I had some sound problems with the 1/31 beta bios. I'm currently using the 1/21 bios. I may try the 1/31 bios again just to see what kind 3dmark of gains can be had by adjusting the agp latency.

Back