• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I want my bh-5

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kpiciulo

I just found out that a buddy of mine who has no interest whatsoever in overclocking, has in his machine a 512mb stick of kingston hyperx pc3200 w/ bh-5. Coincidently i have the exact same memory, but with ch-5, so i asked the kid if he would be willing to switch with me since he would experience no change in performance whatsoever. However since he isn't technically savy, he's afraid i'm trying to rip him off. I hope i can change his mind, i've been at an oc limit for a while now with 215 * 10.5, and i'm hoping to do more. I'll keep you all updated.

Kevin

just explain to him that u want his mem because it has bh-5 chips and urs has ch-5 chips and for "overclocking" only, bh-5 would work for you very well...and since he is not ocerclocking anything it will be like basically the same memory so he has no worries...prove to him nothing changes performance wise....

Back