• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

LED Question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ravenous

I just updated my bios to 1/7/2004 edition, and now a new LED is always lit.....

My manual says it is the "DIMM Standby Power LED" which is right underneath DIMM 3.

I have also been trying different overclocking settings, but I don't remember the LED coming on until I flashed the bios.

I have my board at:
11x200
7/3/3/2.0
Vcore 1.7v
DRAM 2.7v

Which seems stable so far.

Is this bad that the LED is coming on? :eh?:

Nahh........I have the DFI NFII Ultra B. My dimm light is always on. Althought the red light is misleading, generally red, means......"OH NO STOP, HAULT! PROBLEMMMM"

I think your A-OK!

It's all good no worry's it's supposed to be on. It's always on on my LP NFII Ultra

Thank you for the information!

Am I correct in assuming that the DFI board that you have does not have the four holes in the MOBO that would be required by the Thermalright SP-97?

Sorry to bother you about this board so much....I am really seriously looking at this board and to date you are the first live body that I have found who has this board.

YOu do have the one with the 4 SATA correct? If you do can two RAID configurations be set up?

Thanks!

I was just informed that the Rev B of the DFI NFII does have the four holes required by the SP-97...

That settles it! I am getting the DFI Board

Yeah I was worried that it didn't have the mounting holes either. If you look at the Lanparty B pic on newegg, it dosen't have the holes.

Also supplustud, you do have do a little moding work to get the sp-97 on the Lanpary from what i've read.

But it's worth it:) 42c load @1.85v:eek:. Man, i love my sp-97!

Back