• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Want help with GA-7N400 pro2

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Roids-A-Flamin'

Uh yeah I just got the GA-7N400 pro2. Now I'm currently running at 2.4ghz (11x218) at about 100% stability. Temps are idle at 48c and 55c under load using Cooler master aero 7. Now I want to go higher seeing as how My KT6 Delta would run at 2.65ghz and this should go higher right? Anyways what BIOS should I use and who's had luck with this board.

i have a pretty close setup to what you have and i cant seem to even hit 218fsb (but i think thats my sucky ram :) ) i dont think this board is good for much more of an OC. Had i done any research before buying this board, i definatly would not have bought it. I think you have reached its peak.

yep, there seems to be a 2.4GHz cap on these boards?

hehe, i had some Kingston HX3500 running at 416, and i thought it was the ram, so i just got the HX4000, that was on sale, and I can't get over the 416 mark on my fsb.

oh well, i still have a pretty decent OC with Air cooling...

with your ga-7n400 pro 2 board when ever i set my fsb above or to 200 the monitor dies will need to change the multilier to see sig for set up

Back