• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bad Motherboard

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jayson1985

Registered
had my system running fine with asus a7n8x deluxe amd xp2400+ 1.25GB of ram and a banging video card. so i decided to do a small overclock that i had done many times before and BAM!! it happens the thing every one been talking about the stupid board decides to fail and not post it also managed to blow out one of my 512 sticks!!!!!whats worst is my warrenty coverage is over! but i have 3 years coverage from asus. so i went to the asus website and there customer service is so bad i said to hell with this. they want so much information on the board its stupid they want the exact day you orders the thing! bull S*$^&, :mad: they should just ask for the serial number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
whoever owns this motherboard is screwd

so... i need tips on how to fix this i heard people fixed this problem with a few tricks they came up with. if not ill break the board in half maybe set it on fire and post a pic of it!

someone please recomend me a board thats better than this one since this is about 2 years old. thanks

try to remouve your memory and place it back
place only one stick off memory remouve the pile and clear the cemos remouve your cpu and replace it back
try to remouve all conteneant and power if the bord still not posting you need to hostswap your bios
good luck

Back