• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

list of BH-5?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

blackshadow

Registered
right now i am running some generic ddr 400 that doesnt overclock well at all and i am looking for sticks that still use bh-5 chips. does anyone know of ram thats currently being sold with bh-5 chips? (besides the 1 gig of mushkin off newegg because i cant afford that.)

Unfortunately that’s about it for guarantied BH-5. Check this thread for the most current information. There is a possibility that the 1gig dual 512meg Patriot uses BH-5 in this thread ,but it hasn't been proven yet. :(

Mushkin black lvl 2 is bh-5 i believe, you can buy 256mb, 512mb sticks from their home page, i know some of the kingston hyper-x is bh-5, not sure what sticks though.

Sharkman said:
Mushkin no longer has any PC3200 with BH-5 chips on thier site.

Neither does kingston. KHX3200/256 has been pulled off and is no longer in production... :(

Nice find THT :)

Last edited:
There is still some left

try outpost.com or the new name for them, forgot what they are called now, they still have some kingston 3200 non A in stock 512 sticks. 145 though.

Back